View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 07:24 PM   #14
StormsWarning
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Future Classic Rosters?

Well i'll say this...

the names i'm seeing in this thread I consider true pioneers in creating not on rosters but a whole entirely different level to these games over the years. my dude brown33 on the xbox one side has single handily created almost 40 years of football over the years. just for madden 15 & 16.

i mean i can remember when Capa almost did the same and his team for 2k5, Percussion's well his work speaks for itself, for the past 16-19 he has provided major seasonal rosters to these games.

There have been definitely a few others that have stood out on the cause for trying to give us all a great fun experience in these games. Armor&Sword & Josh stand out to me when it comes to sliders as well as Tdawg. so for those i dont mention dont take it personal but these are guys i consider the best because they have been there answering mine & other's questions within the community, making mine & others gaming experience fun, and most of all taking countless hours out of there personal lives to make another person have a better day, or put a smile on that person face as they relive there gaming moments.

SALUTE.

Well for me concerning Madden 20?

yeah i been sitting back behind the scenes watching, yeah there bringing out a lot of mechanics, that technically should have been in the game long ago.

can i justify another purchase, I dont think so, not this time.

for me to buy madden 20, there going to have to really bring back and allow things ive wanted since 2004. and personally in one years time i just dont think they have it in them to make that kind of game.

for years we have been asking for so much, doing all the little things, we've lost so much within this own community, yet alone as a whole within the entire site of OS. Dev managers, QA Testers, Game Changers, Content Creators, I mean people are just tired.

I feel like where at that generational tear where games went one way and we as gamers went another, and we were never able to meet back in the middle on common ground. all over....

$$$. let that sit a minute in ya mind.

look at the modes in games these days opposed to the past, yes we cant live in the past, but we also should not forget it, nor how we got here in the first place. Oldschool paved the way for these company's and games out now and look where where at i feel we should be so further ahead than we are and its sad that's it not.

Percussions, Don, Capa & others thats within the community thats willing to give some blood sweat & tears, i'm saying this to you...

personally i say we roll with 19 all the way, and i mean all the way, for me theres 3 roster set seasons i've always wanted but never seen surface in football.

Thats 1972, 1996 & 1998.

What I'm good at?

creating players, equipment edits, proper bio information, ratings i suck at. and i'm keeping it completely honest when i say i'm willing to help madden 19 into the ultimate classic football edition.

i mean like a serious edition that we all can call our last stand edition until ea either decides to finally make the game we want or sadly we all just hang up our controllers for good.

smh i dunno guys its gone take real dedication which i know at least the names i've already spoken about no doubt have.

dont get me wrong i understand i was introduced to madden in 1992. and now here madden 19 i feel like i honestly could not play another edition, granted its not perfect but its still good enough for me at this point. i'm tired of spending money on promises and hype only to get it and it takes the entire year to patch in or basic fixes that should be there.

i purchased a second controller for this game and now i have access to playbooks and even custom play books and classic uniforms that i didn't have by using one controller. sad thing? "It use to be in the game"...

I think were all tired of the same ol same ol, and granted there hyping this madden 20 up to the fullest, i'm just not seeing it anymore, im not feeling it, ima let the younger generation have that now, we been there and done it.

so yall have my support, i stand on Madden 19 Officially.

lets make it a Classic in our own way to enjoy not just now but show'em how Oldschool really can get down!

Feeling Like Rock in V

"Yo EA...One Mo Round We Aint Heard No Bell".

Yall let me know Peace.

Storm.