View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 08:12 PM   #15
doncropper
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Future Classic Rosters?

StormsWarning - I think you are on point with your comments ....... I've never been a huge contributor to Madden rosters (as I am first & foremost a baseball guy & a '60s one at that!) -- but recently -- I've had the pleasure of interacting with tommycoa on his masterpiece All-Time-Greats which assante brought to life & kinda have been swept into it all .....

tommycoa is now working on some individual team sets dating all the way back to the late '50s and his plans are extensive to say the least .......

I think my dream '60s & '70s individual teams set is on the horizon because of tommycoa's dedication, determination & expertise .....

All that said above - is on the xBox One ---- BUT I have firm belief with solid reason to Believe .......... tommycoa will soon be also joining the PS4 team of modders for Madden 19 ......... it maybe a few months down the road but it is coming & once he's on board combined with all these masterful classic roster makers already on the PS4's Madden 19 bandwagon then utopia may be at hand !!!

The sky is a beautiful blue at the moment !!!

Oh, as a bit of spice, tommycoa also knows a lot about Baseball too !
Advertisements - Register to remove