Old 05-22-2019, 12:49 PM   #2
JEJunior
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2021-2022

SEASON PREVIEW

OVERVIEW
• Washington begins the season at #1 after winning the National Championship 51-48 in double OT against Bama in what will go down as the greatest college football championship in history. The Huskies return some key pieces but lose their stars with the main ones being QB Jacob Eason and RB Salvon Ahmed at RB who was the MVP of the Championship game. I dont think that #1 rating will last past week 3 where they go to #3 USC for a payback game for the Pac 12 Championship. I think USC is not only better, but I expect them to play for the Title this year because of QB JT Daniels and his 2 star WRs along with that scary defense.

• Alabama starts at #2 and they will face #4 Georgia in the opening week. That game will be a payback game for Georgia and the ugly loss they took in the SEC Championship. Bama and Georgia both have Championship level defenses but their offenses have to replace NFL talent, in the backfield and on the olines. This game could see a rematch at the end of the year.

• OU is at 5 but they are dead even in talent with #15 Texas so the Big 12 could go either way if Kansas St doesnt make a push again. #10 Michigan is the only other top 10 team that I think can make a legitimate title run because of their talent, but the B1G will be a tough conference this year with Ohio State, Michigan State, and Penn State all looking like top 10 teams on paper.

• I think the dark horse in all this is Michigan State. Theo Day came into the Georgia game last year while getting blown out and lit up the Georgia secondary. He started the rest of the year and finished undefeated and top 10 in passing. I think with the Spartans schedule and explosive offense they could finish the year in the championship and possibly have a Heisman trophy winner in Day.

Settings:
No changes. Good or bad they will not be assessed again until week 4.

Next Advance: Thursday Night

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY

3 CHANGES FOR NEW SETTINGS:
• 25 carry max for 1 player
• No runs to the empty side of an empty set
• No 5 wide
• No read options at all

Allowed***

• Formation audibles
• Flipping a play or run
• Kick Returns
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• 4th and 3 (anything in the 4th or OT or down 21+)
• Hot Routes to add a blocker

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)