View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 09:59 AM   #2055
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
The only other thing I can offer, is sometimes the game goes nuts. I can't explain or suggest a way to stop it, but when I'm watching a game and I see it happening, I quit out of the match, delete it and replay the game. Had one last night where Baker Mayfield had 150 yards thrown in only 7 mins of the first quarter.

Theres a weird phenomenon as well, where sometimes the CPU will throw big in the first half, they'll be up over 200 yards by half time, then almost exclusively use the running game in the 2md half. It's like the CPU doesn't use proportionate effort sometimes. So at half time the stats look out of whack, but even out by full time. That may not necessarily be what you're seeing, just thought I'd bring it up.
I see this a lot, what you said in the second paragraph. Where stats straighten out. Most times if it’s a high offenseive yards game, it’s for both teams. If it’s one team, it’s not so bad, because the total offense between both schools stays closer to real combine team average 700. One team will have 450 total offense and the other team 250. It’s when both teams have 400+ yards of offense. Those are the one’s i can’t stand.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove