View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 06:01 PM   #670
1212headkick
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Circling Out --- Sprint Option For UFC 4

I was saying for pages and pages what I want and why pressure needs no buffs and just outside fighting. The jab is powerful. And it’s not hard to get a rock. The middle ground is that the shuffle step can also be used for pressure fighters. Go on YouTube and watch Darren till footwork by Ernesto Chavez.

I’ve always given examples based on realism. I’m savagely Attacked for wanting a realistic game. People are so triggered by what I’m saying they result to bully tactics because their claims are baseless. Debate me on realism alone.

I don’t want to play an arcade game. And a lot of other people don’t as well. People compare sports games to real life to judge if it’s a good game. That’s just how it is. The more realistic a game is - the more people buy it. We live in an age of technology where people want to see it harnessed to its full potential.

You guys are saying “I don’t want a middle ground”. I’m saying there’s no middle ground needed because based on realism the game is improperly swayed in one sided favor.

Essentially one side is asking for an inch so they can take ten miles when they’re already miles ahead. That should be easy to understand by anyone with elementary reading skills. So now people are trying to smear me so I can essentially be drowned out because my vision and others vision of the game is not something they’re willing to budge on in the slightest.

This thread has been made before during the patch cycle and was ignored then as well. You want ufc Mortal Kombat by all means follow their path