View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 08:11 PM   #180
BigBadAss33
Rookie

BigBadAss33's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jai's PRO PLUS SLIDERS (A Bridge Between Pro & All-Star)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibubwan
EVERYONE! NEW SLIDERS FOR NHL 19 HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN THIS TOPIC: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nhl-19-a.html

I'm very excited about these ones. There was a huge delay because EA was constantly modifying their tuner. And I was having huge problems bridging the difficulty between Pro & All-Star...but NO MORE!

These sliders are GOOD TO GO! check them out!
Jai,

I just loaded these up!! 1st off Great set of sliders!!

Let me first start off by saying i agree the difference between PRO and ALLSTAR in CPU play is ridiculous.

I ind that different days the game almost play completely different.

So here is my synopsis

Like is said great set IF your just starting out. Im a little advanced so I found a few setting too easy.

Passing for example. I HATE high passing %'s. So i will be lowering PASS ACCURACY and RECEPTION until i get the passing somewhere in the high 60's to md 70's. Passing Speed is also WAAAAAAYYYYYY to slow and looks unrealistic so i bumped that up by 18 on each. EVERYTHING else is PERFECT!! I will not be changing anything.

I have NEVER had a team out shoot me in a game EVER, nor have I EVER had a team with more than 30 SOG. EVER!!

Colorado out shot me 19-9 in the 1st period. This game was ridiculous back and forth the whole game. I scored with 5 mins to go in the 3rd to take the lead then added an empty net goal to seal it but Colorado kept coming.

thanks for working your butt off to get these sliders done!!