Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Full Fights Only Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Alright.

Finally...

At last......

The moment my main guy Philly has been dying for...

...2 videos of me getting straight steam rolled, and ran over.

Ok, in this first fight, I just really wasn't ready. I had been cheech n chonging it up all night, and wasn't expecting heat like this. So mentally I wasn't really all the way in it. But either way this guy would smoke me. That's not an excuse. But yeah, dude lights me up with 140 strikes a round, then msgs me afterwards calling me a bum... Yes, this is quick fight. lol.

I wanted to rematch, and try to focus a little more. I figured I'd probably get taken out again, but just wanted to see how it felt when I was expecting and ready for the high volume. I still got steam rolled. This guy was roasting my body, and I was trying to time something hard af, but just couldn't get anything. Both fights felt like I was fighting in slow motion. Like I just couldn't get anything off.

I have a bunch of full fight videos saved now of me crushing lower level spammers. I can usually make these less skilled pressure guys look silly, but this dude really had my number. I figured I might as well throw these up before I throw up any of me winning.

Looking to hear some insight on what I should have done better here.

I wish you KTFO this idiot, calling you a bum after winning the first fight and trying to clown you the whole second fight...anyway I'm not better than you I probably would have lost too so can't give you any insight.
First fight you had a good stamina advantage, had the fight lasted longer you could have had a chance.