View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 12:08 PM   #2075
TG The Punisher
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I'm now into the Playoffs in my season. I wasnt too happy with how some matches played out in the final round of the regular season, in terms of play patterns, not results, so made some modifications to my slider set before the playoffs started.

I'm fairly happy with how these sliders changes are playing out, but I'm curious as to whether its because the sliders are playing better or it's just because it's the playoffs. My adjustments have boosted defences so scores are lower.

So what I'd like to ask, those of you who have gone through the playoffs in your own seasons; did you note whether defences were more effective in the post season or not?

I should add, I'm not entirely unhappy with the way the games playing out currently. With 15min quarters, slowing down the offense has been my primary concern, so games don't get out of whack with unrealistically high scorelines and yardage gains. But I feel defences may be a little too effective and i need to just find a way to boost offense a fraction. I have an idea what I might adjust, but thought It'd be smarter to ask here first, get some know how from people who've done a season or more before and know how they play out.
Advertisements - Register to remove