View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 03:49 PM   #1
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
1980 Season Roster PS4

This roster is now complete. Any future updates will only be to fix any mistakes or issues.

File name: 1980
PSN: Iteachistory78

Teams Completed:
AFC East: Bills, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, and Patriots
AFC Central: Bengals, Browns, Oilers, and Steelers
AFC West: Broncos, Chargers, Chiefs, Raiders, and Seahawks
NFC East: Cardinals, Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins
NFC Central: Bears, Buccaneers, Lions, Packers, Vikings
NFC West: Falcons, 49ers, Rams, Saints

This roster is for Play Now only. I will NOT be completing expansion teams or free agents. Player ages, experience and college are not going to be correct. In most cases age and experience will be close, but not always.

As always, equipment is correct based on photos and videos. Ratings are a little different from some of my past rosters because I am not concerned with simmed games in Franchise mode.

I have also created some playbooks to be used with this roster.
1980BAL: Offensive playbook, good for most teams with this roster, or the 1985 roster. Few shotgun plays and formations.
80S34: Defensive playbook based on the 3-4 defense of the era. Blitzing kept to a minimum, more man coverage and cover 2. Odd formations removed
80S43: Same as the 3-4 except based on the 4-3 defense of the era
60S70S: Offensive playbook that is pretty run heavy. Can be used with this roster for teams like the Bears, Rams, Chiefs, Bills, and Patriots

I am still tweaking the playbooks, so they may receive updates from time to time. I will try to mention them here as well.

Also, the generic West Coast playbook can be used for this roster too, but only if you are willing to see pistol formations. There is good variety in this playbook and some formations that cannot be accessed any other way such as the split back formation.

Please provide some feedback on the roster so far as well as the playbooks.

Last edited by Iteachpercussion; 06-25-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove