View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 09:40 AM   #105
mb625
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K20 wishlist thread

Going to focus on All-Star Team Up/Player Control as it's one of my two most played modes (along with MLO):

1) Separate it from PNO in terms of record-keeping. I hate going into a PNO game and my record showing 57% solely because of Player Control

2) I thoroughly enjoyed the rank-up system, honestly, gave me a reason to play and want to rank up, but severing it from PNO will make it so much easier to rank up in an efficient manner, as currently you can't rank up from solely playing Player Control, even when choosing the correct tiers.

3) More punishments for those who quit, perform poorly on purpose and the like. Perhaps it should hinder their ability to rank up within the mode? Either way, there should be a deterrent for those behaviors.

4) Allow us to see the opponent's player selection again. I can't tell you how many times I've tried out a T2 Legend SF that I haven't tried yet, only to see Giannis on the other side, for whom I'd want a Danny Granger or someone else who can match him a little better. Being able to see the opponent's selection would be really nice.

5) More stat-tracking! I want to know my PPG, RPG, APG, Average Teammate Grade, what position I pick most and who I play as most. In this case, untying it from Team PNO is a necessity.

6) Keep the player options in tact! Even with the wonky rank-up system that required Team PNO play to move up, I never really had the desire to rank all the way up to T1. I had twinges of desire here and there, but the player variety and fun factor of the Legends at Tier 2 and 3 was amazing and I absolutely loved it. I'd love more of the same this year.
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Advertisements - Register to remove