View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 09:25 PM   #8
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Breaking Down the FIFA 20 Pitch Notes (Analysis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honome
That's absolutely not true and you can easily confirm that. If we check the trophies from Playstation, there's a % next each trophy from a game that tells the percentage of people that played the game and completed that trophy.

So well, on Fifa 18 there's a trophy called "Always be closing" that you earn by signing a player on career mode on the first try. That trophy was completed by 25.4 % of the owners of the game so that means that at least 25% of the people that played Fifa 18 have played career mode.

Now let's go to a trophy from FUT, that EA say is their most played mode. There's a trophy called "More to come" that you earn by Playing 20 games in any game mode within FIFA Ultimate Team. That trophy only have a 20.3 % completion, that means that only 20.3 % of the people that owns the game played 20 or more games on FUT. Shocking, right????

So if we think a little we can say for sure that there are as many people playing career mode on Fifa as there are playing FUT. But why EA says that no one is playing offline modes and no one cares about career mode???? The answer is easy, they don't care about improving the career mode so for them is much easier to say that EVERYBODY just plays FUT now, the mode that gives them more money and that they improve every year.

Don't be fooled by EA numbers, my friend. They are also slowly removing trophies from Career mode so people can't see the percentage of players that play that mode anymore and they can keep repeating the same bull**** that "NOBODY PLAYS OFFLINE".

You know what, I was watching some YouTuber the other day that was explaining how EA inflates numbers on their FUT streams. He made a pretty compelling point and a comparison of how many people play Pro Clubs (he said there was something like 10-15k clubs created on the PS4) and how/why they haven’t monetized that mode when it’s so popular.

I think there are a good majority of folks like us out there but they’re just not as loud/vocal as the FUT crowd.

Either way, BIG improvements need to be made for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk