View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 11:56 PM   #14
doncropper
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 40 years of Madden NFL classic rosters!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
M

Theres definitely no misunderstanding he litterally made 40 years worth of rosters. All complete. Must have for xbox owners.

Madden 15 and 16. I cant even Express the time and effort he has put into this. I'm litterally planning on purchasing an xbox for them yet again.

These and my fight night. Litterally.
StormsWarning ..... I have Fight Night Champions going as well ....... really fun game ...... I have something like 180+ or so old time boxers downloaded from various weight classes ....... been doing this for several years now. Even created a few boxers like Tony Licata, Perch Pugh & Jerry Pellergini all New Orleans fighters and I actually worked with Tony in '68 at Lucky Coin Machine Company here in New Orleans --- really a nice guy which I was surprised when I found out he was a boxer.

Oh, by the way - Look up Pete Herman (born Peter Gulotta) he is considered one of the best of all time and he is my daughter-in-law's (Jennifer Gulotta) Great Uncle. Her Grandpaw and I chat about him all the time as he was Peter Herman's nephew and took care of Pete Herman later in life when he went blind. Really interesting stories he tells about his Uncle who also owned a popular club in the French Quarter here in New Orleans after his boxing days were done.

Last edited by doncropper; 06-10-2019 at 12:11 AM.