View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 02:04 AM   #1
HBKSean216
Rookie

HBKSean216's Arena

OVR: 0
Is there some secret special way to move to receive a pass after setting a screen?!

In myplayer mode im setting a screen with my PF for my PG at the top of the key. I then press A to make the CPU pass back to me since im usually open. But the way my player receives the pass is literally different every single time. Sometimes i lunge forward for it (for no conceivable reason), sometimes it automatically makes me dart out to the left/right 4-5 feet and then receive it, sometimes it just comes right to me, etc.

Am I doing something that is causing the CPU to pass strangely or something? All I am doing is moving my player and then pressing A after setting the screen. It's so damn annoying.

Also while on the topic....what is with the CPU in mycareer hardly ever following the actual play? For exmaple CUT 15 HORNS ALLEY. PG is at the top of the key and the PF/C comes from the left/right elbow to set the screen then the PG runs around and the PF/C fades back to where the PG started. When you go into practice plays its run perfectly every time. In a game sometimes the CPU PG wont go to the right spot. They come right next to me or around me/behind me but not to the top of the key. This game is so ****in trash sometimes lmao
Advertisements - Register to remove