Old 06-10-2019, 12:44 PM   #192
The EVHL
Pro

The EVHL's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: AlTito's NHL 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofthething
Not sure how low I'm going to have to drop the goalie reaction slider to get a game with more than 3 goals...down to 15....should other goalie reaction sliders also be lowered? (IE cross crease/deflection)
Still using a modified Tito set here and loving the game again. For me, I use Cross-crease at 40 but I left reaction at 50. IMO as a real-life goalie (which doesn't mean I'm right, it's just what I find the most realistic) I think the goalies are way too fast cross-crease at default. They make way too many limb-reaction saves on great 1T chances for me, and lowering their reaction sliders leads to a lot of problems with screens and just far-out 1st shot goals that look truly awful, so lowering their ability move across has been my solution so far.

Shot power: 60
Slap shot power: 52
Goalie cross crease: 40
Goalie reaction: 50
Screen effect: 100
screen persistence: 70

I also use full manual passing (pass assist: 0) and I use a custom goalie build for all of my teams that I play with, so the sliders work perfectly (imo) for the goalie I use. I can't comment on default goalies, but hopefully my modifications as well as Tito's suggestions should get you in the right direction.