View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 08:20 PM   #3
adrianpeterson28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise Settings Reccomendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Yes that's how you'd do it. Create a profile setting things to auto for the CPU controlled teams, then assign it to those teams. Create and save another profile for your team with manual controls. My understanding now just like in 17 those radio buttons on the menu screens don't work, so do it in the create profile menus. One other thing is that if set to auto my understanding is trades are done between CPU teams without a chance to override them. So you'd have to go back and re-trade them back. I'm not sure how folks are finding it when set to manual trades for the CPU teams or when set to auto for trades as to how often they are seeing trades.

I really appreciate you helping me out. Although I am a bit confused on the specifics still. Not to attack you, because you have attempted to help me and thats awesome.

Which radio buttons on the screen don't work?

Are you saying to create a custom profile and save those like beginner, experienced or custom 3?

I'm trying to change the mode-specific options, like putting manual on all the mode-specific options (except scouting, I don't understand that too well either) for my team I play with and then ideally auto on the other 29 teams but it seems like whatever setting I set, applies to all 30 and thats what I'd like to avoid.

Does anyone have the correct terms in the game for me to execute what he is explaining?

Or perhaps a video or a detailed step by step explanation to make this work?