View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 10:03 PM   #7
Madwolf
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NHL 20 Adds Authentic Signature Shots, Revamped Broadcast Package, New Game Mode

Literally nothing excites me about what they listed.

45 new shot animations - I honestly don't care. There is so much else the game needs besides new shot animations.

81 Player Battle Royal Ones - Honestly WTF! They wasted development time on this? This isn't friggin Fortnite, or Call of Duty. This is like when Ace Combat tried to become Call of Duty in the air. Remember how that worked out?

Goalie BUZZWORD TECH - I'm guessing they had to improve the goalies because they added 45 whole new animations. Wooooooooh! That would be exciting if ZONE ENTRIES worked like the NHL, and the AI on offense and defense wasn't exactly the same as it's been for practically a decade besides incredibly small adjustments.

MOST POPULAR MODES CHEL AND HUT - Yeah, because it's not fun to play Be a Pro and Franchise in SINGLE PLAYER IN 2019! Holy crap! May be HUT and CHEL wouldn't be the most popular if those other modes were online and you didn't put next to NO investment in them year in and year out. They almost only get changed by mistake and due to changing other modes.

More HUT investment - Woo! You had to make MORE cards! I'm sure the 2 guys in the card design department are swamped. Wow. So much investment. Thanks for caring about the average player!

More CHEL customization - Oh the other thing that would just make the game so much better, new scarves, and the ability to wear bunny ears. You've truly completed the game EA.

I'm so upset right now. The effort behind NHL 20 is absolutely embarrassing. This isn't worth $20 bucks as an upgrade to 19.