View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 08:53 AM   #4
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 20 Beta CFM Impressions

" I was a little disappointed with the lack of new stuff in CFM but also understand that EA may not want to invest in something that works"

This to me is a horrible thought process. "it works" so dont bother improving it eventhough its extremely shallow and has been in need of so much for so long...... Or how about how far behind it is even from past madden franchise modes over a decade old?

Franchise makes them money, 2K has proven it does and there is no way they invest what they invest in their franchise if they thought it did not profit them.

The fact is EA sold us a new "focus on franchise " once again and extremely under delivered. There is no way to sugar coat this and really wish people would stop doing that because all your doing is helping EA feel like its not that bad.

For those saying " well hopefully next gen they really invest in franchise" . Who are you kidding but yourself ? We have been saying that this whole entire generation of the current consoles and have gotten crumbs the whole way. I have no idea why anyone would believe they will ever care about franchise again.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel