Banned

OVR: 0
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
End of Season Receiving
I don't see any real issues except for the TE's
The number substantially over 1000 yards were similar to the NFL
Ok, so I have been playing with your sliders for a while now and there very good, but I have found a way to make them even better. So I decided to do some editing of the QBs and the Kickers. Yes the kickers because I was tired of watching kickers attempt 65yd FG in the middle of a game which would never happen by the way. I even saw a kicker attempt a 70yd in the middle off a game. The EA rosters are dog **** and need to be adjusted. Maybe before the half or at the end of a game. So I lowered all kickers to 80 but I changed the guys with the big legs to 85. Example Justin Tucker. Now back to the QBs. I have noticed that there is just so much offence within the game. Now I know you said you have to control all teams to get even stats but I was looking at some of your stats you posted and your TE had 1600 yds. That is unherd of and unrealistic. Your elite WR drop those numbers. Also, you had three QBs with 5000 yds. It just felt every QB was juiced up. To solve this I turned off tight spiral. Tight spiral allows the QB to squeeze throws into tight windows and prevents DBs from making plays on the ball. I turned tight spiral off and I have seen an increase in Ints. I know that you are anti-edit and would never do this but I just felt compelled to share. I am in a sharing mode today. I got all my editing info from Tommy. You and him should collaborate on sliders because I think you guys could make great sliders.

Last edited by giants76; 06-22-2019 at 02:27 PM.