Old 06-23-2019, 10:17 AM   #1284
cdcool
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched General Manager) sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
It's 10 yards for the end zone and 7 yards for where the holder sets up (hence +17 yards from LOS).

He's done nothing but offer critiques of your sliders. He hasn't discredited you in anyway. He's offering suggestions for what he's seen.

If you are happy with them they way they are, great. Don't adjust them.

But you can't start a thread with your sliders and not expect them to not play the same for everyone.

If he's getting different results than you are, it doesn't mean he's "discrediting" you.

He's not doing anything worthy of a ban. In fact, I've seen him do nothing but thank you for your work and in fact praised you as he said he's been using your sliders for a while.

If you can't take people constructive criticism of your slider, I can close the thread for you if you like but we aren't going to not allow someone to comment if the sliders aren't playing anything but perfect for them....
I stated what I see, I don't view it as constructive criticism, I know what that is and insulting people is not a part of that.

I will continue as always and have alway's answered and supported those that agreed or disagreed with my sliders, always.