View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 08:56 PM   #14
Iteachpercussion
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1980 Season Roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
it’s almost impossible to get cfm to play right with modern rosters. don’t sweat that. Play Now is way better than CFM. Ive preached this on the slider forums for a while now, no one wants to listen. but with classic rosters, you really don’t have a choice because of the custom playbooks. when this remodeling is through, im gonna get this on PS4. seen tons of teams don listed released by MUTleaks that sounds promising.

can’t wait to play with all of these. you saved yourself tons of frustration by ditching CFM. way more enjoyable in play now. it’s almost unreal how realistic and consistent the game is in play now.
What is funny is that while I normally make rosters that can be used in CFM, I end up using Play Now for myself. I started that with M16, and started to track stats and everything. Sometimes I watch games, sometimes I play them. Last year I did a 1963 roster that was Play Now also.

You are right, the game plays better and more consistent in Play Now. I started making playbooks in M16 too. I am much better at making them than I used to be that is for sure. LOL

When you get the PS4 let me know how the roster plays for you.

Last edited by Iteachpercussion; 06-26-2019 at 09:09 PM.