Old 06-27-2019, 10:03 PM   #4
countryboy
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Patch 1.14 is in development. No notes nor release date at this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
What problems/glitches/issues would you like to see it address?
My biggest issue is cosmetic in nature where "fake" managers wear jackets in the dugout all season long. It's annoying to me...

If they could incorporate the ability to edit managers, or let those of us that do single team control view the managerial staffs of the other 29 teams that would be great.

I don't see either of these happening in a patch.

Realistically I'd like to see:

* Injuries in manage only mode. I don't play this mode, but several in the community do and to not have injuries during franchise is just a buzz kill.

* Clean up DH/P bug issue. It still seems to pop up every now and again according to the community. I haven't personally seen it (knock on wood) but if its still happening, it needs to be, and hopefully it can be, cleaned up.

* First baseman running past the bag when getting unassisted force out. Again, I haven't experienced this bug but its there, and has been there, so hopefully it gets cleaned up.

* Stats resetting when jumping into quick manage game and back out. Since double switches aren't an option in quick manage mode, the only way to do it is jump into the game, make the double switch and then back out. Doing so is causing this ugly stat resetting bug.

* Relief pitcher logic. Again I personally don't have an issue, but plenty in the community do, so hopefully SDS has read the complaints/issues and has a remedy for those who are experiencing those issues

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals