View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 05:16 PM   #1
TylerHL
Rookie

TylerHL's Arena

OVR: 0
Glory Days --- an NCAA 12 Legacy

What’s up OS! Some of you may remember me from my BYU dynasty, but it’s been a while. Though I’ve mostly been away from or lurking on these boards for the past couple years, I haven’t stopped playing the NCAA series. After finishing a few more seasons in NCAA 14, I got fed up with some of the frustrating aspects I kept experiencing within its dynasty mode (Ranked teams consistently losing to FCS teams, the point-dump recruiting system, at least one MAC team ALWAYS finishing in the top 10, etc. etc.).

Because of this, I started revisiting some of the older games in the series and I had forgotten how much fun they could be. When I got to NCAA 12, I found that I still had my updated and named rosters for the 2011 season, starring the likes of Andrew Luck, Kellen Moore, Russell Wilson, Justin Blackmon, and Luke Kuechly to name a few.

It reminded me of the times when me and several high school friends had a full twelve-man online dynasty running at one point, one of the most fun gaming experiences I’ve ever had. I wanted to tie these themes into a new idea I had for a dynasty report, and hopefully this will be the result.

Glory Days: a time in the past that is remembered for great success or happiness (Merriam-Webster)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: The following story lines, game results, etc. are fictitious and are for entertainment purposes only. Any fictitious story/article posted that any person(s) or the NCAA feels is inappropriate will be taken down upon request.
Advertisements - Register to remove