View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 04:36 AM   #8
chronoxiong
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Raw July Thread

Well, that RAW was certainly something. Kicking off the show with that brutal Stroman/Lashley match was a smart move. Both guys were having a great match and that spot to destroy the entrance LED video board was sick. Samoa Joe made the WWE Champion unconcious? That was shocking to me in a good six-man tag match. I dont know who the Street Profits are but they were charismatic in their screentime.

The middle of the show was whatever to me. Some segments that happened for the sake of happening. I enjoyed the 24/7 stuff though as it continues to be entertaining. Drake is now a two-time Champ. The Alexa Bliss/Cross/Carmella stuff was fine for what it was too. Alexa continues to play her role well with Cross gaining momentum now with this storyline continuing to play out. The main event match was fine for it was. AJ Styles turns heel? Who's going to be the #2 babyface of RAW now? Oh wait, the wildcard rule is still in effect so that probably doesn't matter. The segment I was baffled at was of course the Rollins/Becky/Maria and Mike segment. I was left confused at the whole ordeal and think Seth and Becky should be separated. They are not benefiting from this. And Maria and Mike signed a multi-year deal to stay wtih the company and got to do this. Mike was made to look awful out there.