View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 08:31 AM   #404
James96
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole
Thanks for the replies. Had to restart the league with the Atlanta Hawks as there was a bug with the draft class. Luckily, the Nets were good enough to replicate the Prince trade to Brooklyn. So the Dragic deal was off the table.

I was also lucky enough to get the first pick in the lottery. So Zion is now a Hawk. He and Trae are a great fit and lead Atlanta to a 16-12 record. What do you think Toronto would demand for Marc Gasol? Like irl Leonard left the Raptors and they propably will miss the playoffs. I was thinking about Spellman, Crabbes expiring contract for cap reasons and a 2020 lottery protected pick.

I think he could be great fit in a rotation with Zion and Collins, giving me much needed spacing and defense in important games. If needed, Zion could switch to SF with Collins and Gasol as big men.
I think that package is fair. If the Raptors have no Kawhi and are going to miss the playoffs you could probably get away with multiple 2nd round picks. Especially if Gasol is in the last year of his contract