View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 09:39 PM   #310
jerwoods
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 19 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
My last roster update for Madden 19 will be tomorrow (07-09-19) After that, I will be done with M19 and preparing to move on to Madden 20.

AS A REMINDER: Yes I'm fully aware that Madden 20 ratings are available for the rookies. The biggest issue is that they do not compute over to Madden 19 properly. If you copy over every exact rating for the player, they do not have the same OVR 98% of the time. I will try and get some of the major physical attributes carried over correctly but I can not work the OVR without compromising one or the other....

As mentioned before I'll be doing a pre-season roster for Madden 20 which will include all necessary changes to the launch roster provided by EA upon it's early release.

Equipment edits based on pre-season, depth chart corrections, necessary UDFAs will be created depending on projected roster cuts and any additional changes will be announced. I will maintain that roster up until Week 1 of the regular season, but then I'll be stepping down for an indefinite amount of time due to some major things happening in my life.

If there's any last second requests for the M19 roster let me know before 10pm EST tomorrow and I'll get it done (I've had a handful of random UDFA requests on Xbox Private Chat for players that definitely will not make the 53 man roster let alone the PS but it is what it is).

Thanks again for the support over the past 3-4 years.
i hope everything goes well for u and u family