Old 07-10-2019, 03:20 PM   #805
tonybologna
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Official Boston Celtics Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1zzo23
With Waters signing the 2-way contract, that tells me that Tacko Fall will be waived and tried to put straight to Maine but I have to imagine some NBA team with a 2-way contract available will attempt to scoop him up.

My guess at what the roster will look like:
PG - Kemba, Wanamaker, Edwards
SG - Brown, Smart, Langford
SF - Tatum, Hayward
PF - G. Williams, Ojeleye, Yabusele
CE - Kanter, Theis, R. Williams, Poirier

2-Ways: Waters, Strus

There are our 17 guys we can keep on the roster. Now I hate keeping Yabu but the fact is that his $3m salary should aid is should we look to make a trade during the season. He should NEVER see the floor and quite frankly should spend a ton of time in Maine with Strus, Waters, Langford (to start the season) and Robert Williams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree with what you had for the roster but Yabu is now gone. I think the last quote below with Ainge not being done means he will fill that final roster spot with a FA signing or trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Yabu gone, per Chris Haynes.
Good riddance Yabu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Ainge may not be done yet

Yabu now gone is what this chat is probably about. Ainge will probably be seeking a player either through FA or trade to fill that 15th man on the roster. However, I do believe this same/similiar message was tweeted before we even got rid of Yabu.

Ainge might have more up his sleeve like a trade because with Kawhi not coming back to the Raptors now we could end up being true contenders in the East even though the Bucks & 76ers are probably going to be the favorites. I really think the Bucks losing Brogdon in FA is going to hurt them.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 07-10-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove