View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 03:34 PM   #1
Hellquist
Pro

Hellquist's Arena

OVR: 0
For the First Time in Years, I Am Hyped for a 2K Game

Maybe it's because of the 2020 season with all the dynamic duos and the GOAT offseason. I hated 2K17 (threw it out of my place like a Frisbee). 2K18 was just as bad. I played 2K19 and I liked it, but I only played the day one version, so I haven't played it after all the patches.

I haven't been this hype for a 2K since 2K16. Also, they are adding the WNBA, which is a big thumbs up for me because I love the WNBA and I am looking forward to what they are going to do with it. NBA Live did not really give the WNBA a shot, honestly. It wasn't really fun.

I am happy 2K is promoting the game this early. I don't remember the last time they promoted anything in July. That has got me a bit hyped they are confident in their product. I am tired of bashing 2K and I want to go back to the old days where I am hyped for the new game and ready to talk about it with people.

I have a feeling that 2K20 is going to be better than the last three. I haven't felt this way in years. My gut feeling is telling me this. 2K19 was the first game I did not preorder from 2K, so that's rare for me. We shall see what 2K20 is going to offer. I am so hyped.
Advertisements - Register to remove