View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 02:26 AM   #406
77stormbreaker
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
Fancied building around KAT with a Minnesota MyLeague and am looking for some potential trades for good, young PGs. I'd prefer to trade players and hold onto as many draft picks as I can, though it may obviously be necessary to trade some.

#1 target is D'Angelo Russell. He's the best point guard that's realistically attainable and Golden State are almost certainly shopping him around. This trade also works because the Wolves have Robert Covington who is basically the perfect player for the Warriors right now.

Covington + Jeff Teague works money-wise. What else do you think needs to be added to balance the trade? Two protected first rounders? Just one? Would throwing in a good young player like Okogie or even Jordan Bell get it done instead?

I want to keep this as realistic as possible and I think the Covington factor makes the Wolves a very realistic destination. But if you think another team/player would suit the Warriors more, let me know.

If so, other targets include Colin Sexton, Darius Garland, Dejounte Murray, and Dennis Smith Jr. so let me know if you can see any realistic trades there also.

Thanks in advance!
Minnesota doesnt have anything to offer the cavs for Sexton or Garland besides unprotected picks (i mean unless you are offering KAT)