View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 09:13 PM   #6
michaelhawj
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 VS Madden 20 Expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Madden 19 was a title I purchased after participating in the beta even though I wasn't happy with the direction the beta was going with player movement, pass rush, coverages, and animation interactions. The game played very stiff. Suction tackling. ineffective coverages which got worse after a title update that further destroyed Cover 4. My desire, my motivation to play the game was removed altogether after about 1 1/2 months though I continued to play because I love football.

Madden 20. Participated in the beta and knew almost immediately that I was in love. All the issues I had with previous Madden games, including superman Linebackers were eliminated. I felt motivated, not just to play M20, but to study and practice the game. The big concern after the beta was, are they going to nerf pass rush or bring back super LBs, etc?

M19 got progressively worse through the beta because it was reverting back to M18 gameplay thus showing no improvement in the key area I believe most important in football games, the gameplay.

The M20 post-beta time period had me concerned that the gameplay was going to regress once again. Thankfully all my concerns were washed away after listening to the recent M20 stream. Pass rush was not touched. Gameplay will remain as the beta.

In fact, with the addition of the TE block and release system, and the apparent addition of another blocking mechanic, I feel the gameplay will be even better than the beta. And with focus on blocking mechanics, I have to assume the pass is going to remain a strong point going forward. WINNING.
i love gameplay so much especially RPM 2.0, RPO and Superstar X factors with abilities.. Pass Rush feel so good and realistic.. EA need to focus more on Franchise Mode for Madden 21 especially PS5 and Xbox Scarlett in November 2020