Old 07-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #686
pinbw
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2019-2020 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyj
Thanks pinbw, I was able play all of last years' game with your roster.

Quick question: I keep getting a "file corrupted" message when I try to load the 360 offline rosters on 7/20 (page 84 of this thread) and 7/15 (page 80 of this thread). I have tried using modio and following the instructions on the zipped file and also using horizon (2:47 min video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3cQOz5D-BA) which I used last year and your rosters loaded fine then. I make sure to rehash and resign so the PROFILE ID# and DEVICE ID# of my 360 are associated with the file just like I always had but still get the error when trying to load it. Any thoughts?

PS: I went back and followed the same process for a roster file I got from you last year on 11/15/18 and my roster file loaded fine.
That's very strange. I wish I knew why that happens. Sometimes I have been making the roster on a second Xbox360 console but logged into the same profile and locker, so not sure if that is somehow making the offline file different. I used the 2nd console again just now to make the file.
-And recently I've experimented with loading up my offline rosters in a PC Xenia Xbox360 emulator, & it works there for viewing & editing rosters.
-------------
Another user (regularcat) found key notes that helped with Method 2 XB360 transfer process stating it is important to first create a save file with exact name as this roster file eg. "NCAAVIKES197O" --I ended the file with letter O standing for "official" unedited roster.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=103

Take your created Save file to a PC. Click "Open a save" with Modio3 or Modio5. Then "replace File" or File Contents with the new 1.36mb file I have included in the roster file. No Rehashing and signing needed, since your own Xbox360 Save file is ready to load up into your Xbox360. And you only have to change out the file contents with the new roster 1.36mb file contents.
---------------------

Update: OK GOOD to see you got it working! problem is solved using Method 2_1.36mb file contents. (But Sometimes Method 1 Might work if you use Modio 3 + rehashing and resigning your own Xb360 PROFILE ID# and DEVICE ID#...Not sure if Modio 3 works more consistently than Horizon & Modio 5 when using Method1. But Method 2 is usually the best method for any program used!

Last edited by pinbw; 07-21-2019 at 05:07 PM.