View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 10:32 PM   #1
GoJags904
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

OVR: 0
3 Modes: Tournament, Seasons, and Franchise

I've been thinking of possible solutions to players that want button presses to dictate results, and others that want ratings/experience to be what matters. If my starter gets hurt, i want to feel that and dont need it tuned because gamers that timed the tackle right complain it didnt play out as they wanted. This is something that NEEDS to be addressed. Some debate often that the game is broken because of this, when the issue is, that is what happens in real life due to alot of different variables.

Madden needs a seasons, as well as, a tourney mode that is separate from franchise. Let players who just want to cheese or have the gameplay match their button press for perfect outcomes, regardless of ratings, have a 1yr SB run or online/offline tournament. For others that want a full franchise/team building experience where, regardless of timing different outcomes play out, let that be franchise mode. If this happens, then EA will solve so many issues imo. Trying to please two separate crowds of gamers with the current setup is never going to work and hasnt been. I thought that was what the play styles were for originally, but that is just a piece of the problem and doesnt work as intended.

Have tournament be for competitive players who just want to h2h and play however. Let seasons be for those that want to run a team for only a year just to grind a 16 game schedule and SB run. Finally, let franchise be more about ratings, schemes, coaching, etc.

Make these offline and online, and let players have at it. I could go deeper, but i feel members here know how deep this rabbit hole can go. CFM, is just not working for everyone. Separate so you can build separately, and i think it'll make things easier longterm. If tournament guys have a preference, tune it. Same for Sim players who want to be forced to build a team and let the results dictate how we draft or use players. If we want it more about true to life, tune it that way. For tourney guys that arent really into that, but still want a season to play, make it seasons with tourney tuning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON

Last edited by GoJags904; 07-21-2019 at 10:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove