Old 07-23-2019, 04:50 AM   #45
lareka
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA LIVE just dropped a 2019-20 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I'm not trying to get into an in depth emoji/Twitter analysis, but he did put the raise hand emoji right before it, and then 'Liked' the response tweet....I mean, dude is obviously looking for his rating, lol

but yeah, I saw the soundtrack news in early July when it was first posted...Elite 11's soundtrack was done as well.

https://www.pastapadre.com/2010/09/2...der-and-j-cole

I would love to see a Live 20...I'm just posting what little signs we have...they can easily hush all the speculation and you know, drop some news on the game coming out in a month and some change...
There should be a legitimate reason for them to wait so long. I don't think it's "wanted" "desired" by them. This long-wait up doesn't look natural / normal. There most be some problems. I can't think of it as marketing. It's almost August. They should have announced the game 3 weeks ago and demo was supposed to come in 2 weeks. But nothing so far. As much as i would have loved the idea of having the new game as DLC for 29.99 $ on base game i think it will hurt them competitively and worsen their sales
Advertisements - Register to remove