View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 02:36 PM   #1
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
I was so excited about the new player editor, but YOU CAN'T USE IT in Franchise!@

So yep, as the "Negative Nancy's" feared, EA Tiburon made an excellent new player facial editor THAT YOU CAN'T USE unless you're doing Face of the Franchise. Nope, can't use it in Franchise on drafts or the rest of the league. You're stuck with the lame old editor.

Which brings me to the point of this thread.

If you hate this, let them know. Get on twitter and spam them until they fix it. This actually really infuriates me, because it's symptomatic of a pattern, one that I had thought was changing: EA Tiburon's desire to limit how you play the game.

If you want this changed, begin tweeting them.

@ClintOldenburg
@Equipment_Guru
@EA_White
@EAMaddenNFL

Suggested tweet, since people seem to think that I want you to be disrespectful:

"Dear esteemed Madden developers, it has come to our attention that the wonderful player facial editor asset you made is only available to use in Face of the Franchise. As paying consumers, we find this unacceptable. Please extend it to all modes, including Franchise. Thank you."
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 07-24-2019 at 03:44 PM. Reason: removing TOS violation
Advertisements - Register to remove