View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 02:59 PM   #8
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I was so excited about the new player editor, but YOU CAN'T USE IT in Franchise!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I don't think you can edit any real NFL players faces anyway. I think the issues here is that previous Maddens have had super limited and pretty bad faces to choose from when you create a player from scratch. Now they have added a new create a player mechanic (in face of the franchise mode only) with some pretty good tools to customize him to look however you want but this tool is only applicable to the character in Face of the Franchise. It cannot be used anywhere else....leaving created players in all other modes to use the faces left over from Madden 19. Is this the issue?
In Madden 19 you absolutely COULD edit real NFL player's faces. I have replaced countless real NFL players' faces with generic ones because they looked closer. Like Arik Armstead. They have him so utterly wrong, so I replaced him with the closest looking generic face. Did the same with CJ Beathard until they fixed it for '19, and I also did it for Nick Mullens.

So don't even start with "you can't edit real NFL players faces because teh NFLPA" crap. That's not why. That's not it. Not at all.

And yes, the problem is you can't use the editor outside of the FoTF mode.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.