Old 07-26-2019, 11:00 AM   #6
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: QB Scrambling??

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockl3y
Oh my bad, I meant user QB Scrambling. More specifically, I thought you could freely sprint behind the line of scrimmage as a QB this year. Like if you want you can push a button to make the passing icons go away so your QB isn’t even thinking about passing. Then if you change your mind you can bring them back up and scramble like we’ve been able to.

Does that make sense? Basically meaning you can utilize your QB’s full speed and sprint instead of a half sprint type deal of years past where you can still throw out of it. Sorta like how it was in 2K football back in the day where you could even spin and juke behind the line of scrimmage.
Yeah and it's funny you say that because I just talked to Clint Oldenburg, the Madden producer, on Twitter about that.

It is tap LT once to pull the passing icons down and become a runner.
Then tap LT again to go back to being a QB.

That information is not listed anywhere in the game or on the game controls screen so I tweeted to Clint "please add this as it is a really cool function and people need to know how to use it".

Who knows if they'll ever add it though..but that's how you do it.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven