View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 04:15 PM   #3
Saquon
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Draft Pick Fog-of-War

As far as i can tell, the skill grades are no longer compared to the nfl players rather than compared to the other players in the individual draftclass.

So for example, back in madden 19 an A+ meant that this skill is between 96-99, B+ = 86 - 89 and so on.
So now in the new madden 20, it just compares the skill grades to other players in that specific draftclass.
What i dont know is if the skills are compared to the specific position groups (eg. only MLBs) or the whole class.

For a more simpler example, a triple A grade does not longer mean that this player is a guaranteed blue chip, but it tells you that he is one of the best in that position group.

As a result you will more often see players in the later draft rounds with higher skill grades (have seen tripple A's in 4-6 round). These, as mentioned, dont guarantee you that he will be a superstar, yet they are still mostly good players.

i hope i didn't explain it too complicated, because english is not my first language.

In my opinion drafting is a lot harder and good picks feel much more valuable, therefore making it much more fun.