View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 11:12 PM   #1
Shards
Rookie

Shards's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 20 All-pro Franchise sliders

Please feel free to post any opinions and results that you have gotten from these sliders. Everyone plays different so it is hard to make a slider set that works for everyone. I am trying to make the game balanced for myself so I will probably ignore you if you post anything along the lines of "Git Gud Bro".

I have been playing franchise games in the trial and my opinion on what needs to change is below. I tried some default All-pro and some All-Madden. All-pro felt like a better starting point.

The CPU run game is lacking so that is the first thing I wanted to try to get up to par. This seems like the most obvious thing that needs to be changed so I'm going to start with that part of the game. I don't want to change too many things at once since sliders can have crazy effects.

Changes that I would like to make. Currently working making coverage better for both teams.

1 - Make the CPU run game viable and get less human TFL.
2 - Tone down human running
3 - Lower QB accuracy for both sides while not having too many ints (I'm leaving CPU QB accuracy alone and making human passing more difficult)
4 - Make coverage decent for both sides.

8/1/19
Current Settings
Version 4
All-pro
Simulation style
Anything not listed is default
10 min quarters

Injury 50
Penalties 51 or On

Human
Pass Accuracy 20 (-25)
WR Catch 45
Run Block 30
Tackle 40

CPU
Run Block 90
Reaction 60
Interceptions 45 (-5)
Pass Coverage 60

Last edited by Shards; 08-01-2019 at 05:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove