View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 02:11 AM   #1
Smallville102001
All Star

OVR: 0
Franchise sim stats kill the game!

So I did a sim of franchise mode with EA access to see how sim stats are, and man are they bad to the point were I dont see how any one can play franchise mode this year if they dont get improved big time in a patch and sim stats seem to be something hard to fix with out missing up other stats so I really dont see it being fixed in a patch. I didn't play 19 but I have had most madden games over the last 10 years or so and this years sim stats are by far the worst I have seen. In the past they were mostly good. This year they are really really bad and not just the QB rushing yards but a lot of other stats are just way of.

Turnovers forced and turnovers over all are way to low. In the sim the team with the most tunovers only had 19 in real life last year 4 teams had 30+. Tackles are to low over all to. Also only 1 punt/kickoff return TD in the whole league. Yards per punt is way to high ever punter had a average of like 50-54 yards per punt. FG attempts way to low most FG attempts in the league was just 23. There were a few other stats way messed up to that I am forgetting about right now. But yeah I dont known how sim stats got so much worse then 18 and how they are like the worst they have maybe ever been.
Advertisements - Register to remove