Old 07-28-2019, 01:41 PM   #19
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelunker_
So in my last post I talked about RoboQB's. I realized that I didnt do the sliders in the Main menu, and instead it was in CFM. Once I changed it into Main menu and then imported them into CFM the gameplay was smooth, RoboQbs seemed to go away. I also did some testing with SA On. Fumbles seemed to still be an issue with the defenders with abilities always hit-sticking for fumbles. I adjusted fumbles to 80 (Which seemed to be my sweet spot in the slider testing I've done)

I played 1 and a half games.
Game 1: Rodgers threw like 80% which I think is perfectly fine and normal, esp when its an elite QB.
Game 2: Eli Manning was like 7/13 which I also think is fine. so those issues are sorted.

Currently I think the state of gameplay with the slider's you made along with my own personal touch is very playable, and I'm having a lot of fun.
That's good to hear confirmation that the MM / CFM menu adjustment is important. It's bizarre, but there is no surprise considering the game has discrepancies as a whole.

Maybe that option for fumbles at 80 can work for those who are using the Superstar Abilities. I personally do not know enough of how the game plays in franchise with it on. Are fumbles the only significant element that is affected?