View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 03:27 AM   #1
BigOrangeVol4Life
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
CPU vs CPU realism sliders V1

Those of you like myself who are CPU vs CPU fans, I think I've found a quality set of sliders. I've tried them out on the Simulation baseball full minors roster by rovert 22044 and his crew and saw a great variety of offense and pitching. In one game, 5 home runs were hit. In the next game between the same two clubs, only one HR was hit. Chris Sale was a hoss mowing down Detroit Tiger batters over his 3 inning appearance in a spring training game while his counterpart, Michael Fulmer, had 0 strikeouts and 1 walk during his 3 innings of work. Matt Boyd came in and had 2 strikeouts in the 4th inning. Two things you won't see in this set are an abundance of walks and never-ending innings from pitchers both of which are pet peeves of mine.

Try them out and tell me what you think. They're in the vault under the name "CPU vs CPU realism sliders V1"

My PSN is: VOLS423ETN

I have only tried these with the Simulation roster set. Let me know how they work on others as well. Feel free to make suggestions and post comments.

Power: 6
Timing: 5
Foul frequency: 1
Solid hits: 5
Starter stamina: 5
Reliever stamina: 3
Pitcher control: 6
Pitcher consistency: 7
Strike frequency: 6
Manager hook: 5
Pickoffs: 5
Fastball speed: 10
Off speed pitch speed: 10
Fielding errors infield: 6
Fielding errors outfield: 6
Throwing errors infield: 6
Throwing errors outfield: 6
Fielder run speed: 4
Fielder reaction: 4
Fielder arm strength infield: 1
Fielder arm strength outfield: 8
Baserunner speed: 5
Baserunner steal ability: 7
Baserunner steal frequency: 7
Wind: 5
Injury frequency: 8

Last edited by BigOrangeVol4Life; 07-29-2019 at 03:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove