View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 08:59 AM   #34
kongemeier
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Josh how has your testing been going on AP? I’ve played two games now with the Cardinals in a CFM and it’s feeling a little easy for me. I play absolutely no switch on D and a lot of times I just hold LB and let the ratings play out. Last game vs the Ravens, Lamar Jackson was 11/33. I agree that Lamar shouldn’t be much over 55% but he was literally no challenge at all. He also had quite a few incompletions due to dropped passes on tight coverage. I’m all about defenders making plays but it should be more like a 50/50 ball. Right now it’s about 90/10 in favor of the defense. After 2 games Patrick Peterson already has 3 picks and 5 pass break ups. Some guys don’t have 5 pass break ups all year long haha. Also I beat the Ravens, in Baltimore, 36-12. Their only TD came on a pick six. Their offense was abysmal. The Lions in week 1 weren’t much better for what it’s worth. I beat them pretty easily also.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Well, something tells me ratings does indeed matter...

I've decided to do the popular things this year and rebuild the Dolphins. Went 0-4 in the pre-season and so far I'm 0-4 in the regular season as well.

I would like to get 8 regular season games done before providing feedback, but I can tell you I'm DEAD LAST in pass defense. Just seems as if someone is ALWAYS wide open. I thought I would like the struggle, but my controller might need to says it's final prayer if we don't get that elusive first win soon...

I can already tell that I love the 51 penalty sliders. I'm getting more than average panalties called against me so far - something I don't think I've seen on a Madden game before. Yes, there's a lot of face mask and roughing the passer, but I'm willing to make that trade off compared to not getting any penalties at all.

Anyway, should get to 8 games sometime within the next few days and will then share my observations.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame