Old 07-31-2019, 05:03 PM   #14
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles2you90
Been waiting on someone to post some All-Madden Sliders to see how others have theirs set up.Yours are pretty similar to mine.

I think out of the box with all 50s plays well except the CPUs ability to get completions.

I've done pretty much the same in lowering both pass accuracy and pass blocking for them. Mine are at 25 and 30 right now but I may bump them down to what you have them and see. I also have human Coverage and Reaction at 55. I've been playing against a lot of average to above average QBs who are still sitting around 70ish completion %. Haven't really tested versus the elite QBs.

Did you raise the Defensive PI up to get more calls or are you seeing this helping the Robo QB issue?

The DPI value that we have goes hand in hand with the Mask value. I lowered mask to create more floor space. But in doing that, it opens up the back end way too much. The DPI value was increased in the corresponding value that mask was decreased, to compensate. The increase in DPI tightens up the back end proportionally from what we lost by decreasing mask.

I don't really ever adjust the penalty sliders to see more or less penalties called. I generally adjust them only for gameplay purposes. JoshC1977 might be on to something with penalties, in terms of seeing more called on the field (without having significant implications on gameplay). I'm going to test his idea out with this set. Essentially, we will be moving all penalties to 51 (outside of the mask / DPI combo that we have here). I won't entertain that until we have locked everything else down.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror