View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 08:35 PM   #68
bucknut7
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Give me reasons....are the linemen releasing blocks too early and going upfield, too much penetration, are you blitzing more than 30% of the time, are backs not breaking tackles, etc. What have been the ratings of the key players involved, what weather conditions, who do you user on d....

All I was given is "run game doesn't have juice".....

I appreciate that you're trying to offer feedback, but you're giving me a nail without a hammer...I can't do much with that and until I get the right tools.
It's the reason why I included the following two statements in the OP:
  • I will not make adjustments based on stats alone. I will not respond to queries based on stats alone. Video is nice, but even text descriptions of what you are seeing is helpful (oftentimes, one small detail may resonate as something I have seen myself...having secondary confirmation often helps me realize that something may be wrong). If you just post numbers, it is meaningless.
  • Broad statements like "It's too easy" or "It's too hard" or "the run game is too easy/hard" will be ignored unless you provide further support. Provide full descriptions (or video) of WHY something is "too easy/hard". Broad generalizations based on tiny sample sizes (i.e. less than 48 full games in regular season CFM) will be ignored unless you have specific reaction/animation-based arguments to support the "why". If you have video of full games available, please refer to specific time-frames where you see things that look "off".

Help me help you!
Fair response!

I'm the Browns, and they have a very stout d-line. I definitely have the ratings advantage in every game I play. With that being said, I'm primarily playing cover 2 or cover 4 zones and usering the OLB responsible for the slot WR, or a safety. I almost never control the defensive lineman, and seldom blitz.

The Jets game was in the rain. The Rams game was a clear night.

If I had to pinpoint what's stood out to me, it's a combination of OL's releasing their blocks too early, and the running back not hitting the hole with enough urgency.