Old 08-02-2019, 10:12 PM   #98
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcern2323
I have seen robo QB for 2 total halves in 6 games and they were not in the same game and I have played four of those games with QB accuracy at 22 so I think you may have just hit a great performance by Deshaun. Also the two QBs that went off on me and looked robo QB in at least one half of the games were Rivers and Mahomes so to me this is a great sign that QBs have the potential to be great but majority of the time a more realistic completion percentage.
I may shut off my internet and this thread will really have to really convince me that this game is better post patch when it comes!
This is what I've been seeing out of the CPU QBs. They also get really hot when the X factor is lit. To be honest, I love the fact that the good QBs really stand out at times. I'm ok with that.

I'm also going to be very judicious about taking in patches this year. That said, I will tell you that this set was designed to flex around the patches. We've only changed fatigue, two penalty sliders, and three gameplay sliders. Those are the only ones that we'll be looking at for the duration. We'll be in good shape either way, but I hear you loud and clear.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror