View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 10:55 AM   #131
PrimetimeUTK
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Not a huge sample size yet, but through 3 games, the feel of these settings with the Illegal Man Downfield turned ON as well is great so far!

2-1 record in my Titans franchise.

The feel and animations and players are in a really good spot. Throw in that I'm getting some good and varied stat-lines and I'm extremely happy where we are with these sliders/settings right now.

Playcalling, scheming, etc. really make the difference as they should.

Game 1 vs Browns was one of the most fun games of Madden I've had. I blocked an XP and took it back for 2pts. They forced Mariota to fumble and were able to return it for a TD. I had a cool safety blitz play where my DE ended up hitting Baker Mayfield in the endzone right as he threw causing the ball to pop-up and my Safety ended up picking it off for the TD in the endzone.

No Robo QB in Game 1 or 2. I'm getting consistent 65% for my HUM passing and Mayfield was 66% in Game 1 and Luck was like 69% in Game 2. They moved well in the pocket, I got some sacks, they made some bad throws, my DBs broke up a lot of throws, a couple of INTs. Just some good overall, balanced, realistic everything.

I did gash both of those teams pretty hard with my run game. Derrick Henry finished with over 200yds in the first game and over 150 in the second. So, small sample size so wasn't overly worried.

Game 3, he got shut down to like 75 yds vs Jaguars. Some it was them just shutting him down. Some of it was them just killing me and me having to revert to passing game in catch-up mode.

One thing I really noticed in Game 3 was how much player ratings/abilities can matter. Leonard Fournette was absolutely crushing me. I swear he had 150yds in first half. I couldn't stop him, and then when I focused on run, Foles went on to pass for 89% completion for the game. They had me all over the place. Was actually having fun in the loss. But then Fournette got hurt in the 3rd and Alfred Blue came in and went like 8 carries for 20 yards in the second half.

But so far, QB movement in pocket looking good, DB coverage for both sides really tight overall. Some really cool animations happening as well. I control the DT and on one play I was controlling Jurrell Casey and hit the jump snap and finesse/power move just right to where he literally hurdled the RG and sacked the QB. Also have seen some really nice WR/DB animations happening.

Also, injuries and fatigue are playing at well at 50.

Not seeing a whole lot of penalties, but have seen a few different ones called, including an Illegal Man Downfield one, but nothing getting over-called of excessive.

Not seeing a lot of fumbles so far...besides QB fumbles.

https://www.twitch.tv/primetimeutk

NCAA: Tennessee Vols
NFL: Tennessee Titans
NHL: Nashville Predators
MLB: Atlanta Braves

Last edited by PrimetimeUTK; 08-03-2019 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove