Old 08-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #18
Rmiok222
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by johneric8
Well, it was good of you to post these because it's playing the most realistically so far for my skill level.. I have played with all madden sliders as well as all pro created by charter and armour swords and all the usual suspects, but so far, these are perfect. The one thing that I'm noticing though in my 5 games is the CPU is possibly fumbling too easy as well as throwing a few too many picks. This could be just me playing well in coverage and using the hit stick too much. I'm going to play a few more games and report back to you for sure.

I updated post #2.
Cpu acc 50
Coverage and reaction 50 for user and Cpu
Fumbles 52/52
Tackling 49/49

I know fumbles are an issue but the fumble slider is something to be careful with. If you up it too much Cpu rb starts making dumb reads.

I offset it by lowering tackles by one. I’d try that set next.

I lowered Cpu acc by one,if you’re seeing too many picks it may be because I was trying to get the Cpu QB more aggressive. That’s why I put it one past default. So I’d try 50 next. If you go too low they get very conservative.

For once I think EA got a lot right this year. It plays well out of the box.

One thing I forgot to mention is during your game, pause it and go to penalties. Turn illegal man downfield ON. For some reason it helps tighten up gameplay and plays much smoother with it on. DURING your game is the only place you can turn this on and off for some reason and also it goes back to “off” at the start of every game. So just make sure it’s on. It helps a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 08-03-2019 at 04:15 PM.