Old 08-03-2019, 07:19 PM   #114
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodles2you90
Yea, at this point I'm good with the sliders. Gameplay is great where you guys have it at. I'm just messing around with stuff here and there for a few games to see what happens.

What did you guys say the illegal man downfield did? It's obviously not that penalty because even with it off, they still call illegal man downfield if you throw late on RPOs.
Great dude! Glad you're enjoying the set. And yes, by all means feel free to mess around with things.

As for the illegal man downfield, I wouldn't touch it for this set. It's on by default in the MM, and off by default in CFM games. If I were playing AP, I would definitely turn it on. It doesn't quite translate to this set... full disclaimer: I only toyed with it briefly. I'm really trying not to mess with much, which is why I decided to leave it as it was. As for what it did, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Since they still call it in games with it turned off in CFM games (on in the MM), I didn't see a need to screw with the balance that we've created. Game is playing great - why fix what isn't broke?

MLB The Show 24 (PS5)
MLB The Show 20 for Classics and BFR (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 16 (PS5)
NBA 2k23 (PS5)
EA PGA Tour Golf 23 (PS5)
NHL 19 (PS5)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren__the_conqueror