View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 11:17 AM   #149
Dpauley23
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

I haven't played Madden in a few years, but I have been really enjoying this version so far. Came across these sliders and I must say, I was really impressed how fun the game was!

Played as the Raiders against the Broncos. Thought I would give a few notes. I thought the QB play was really realistic. Joe Flacco was 24/38 for 282 yards and threw 3 TDs with 1 INT. David Carr was 26/46 for 341 yards and threw 2 TDs with 2 INT. Flacco threw a good amount of deep balls too. The Raiders defense is pretty awful-so I would expect Flacco to do pretty good. I think if I had an average or good defense, that he would have struggled. I was able to get quite a few inaccurate throws from him.

The Broncos really slashed me on the ran game, which was again mainly due to the terrible Raiders defense. They ran the ball 24 times for 150 yards. I actually thought they could have ran the ball more because I was having serious trouble with stopping it. Their offensive line is pretty poor though, so their gameplan might have been to just throw the ball. On the other hand, I really struggled with the run game. I think this was really due to having mediocre running backs (both Martin and Crowell are hurt) and also having a really bad offensive line.

Overall I thought it was a blast to play with these sliders! Another thing I really enjoyed was the fatigue aspect. The Raiders have absolutely no depth and it really showed. I was getting burned as my backup defensive players had to take the field. It also really hurt in the second half. Since I was running a lot of pass plays, I had a lot of subs for my WRs. Having Antonio Brown on the bench a decent amount really hurt my passing game. The only complaint I really have would be the amount of holding penalties. Not sure if anyone else has seen any, but neither team had any in my game.