View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 03:47 PM   #22
baconbits11
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Played another game with these in CFM preseason game 4 Oak at Sea. importing sliders. Increasing penalties holding at 61, offside and false start at 69. Forgot to turn on Illegal Man Downfield until 2nd half.

Oak (me) lost at Seattle 32-24.

Only two issues - User QB accuracy, I was 8-11 with D Carr 1st quarter, then Glennon subbed in and he was all over the place (maybe that's good though?) 13-28 passing, missing wide open throws. Each team had about 50 yards in penalties (Pass Int, Holding, Offside, False Start was all called, even an Unsportsman Like conduct penalty called against me as I was trying to tackle a runner towards the out of bounds line and got him late)

The biggest problem though is I MISSED EVERY FG and XP I tried. This is probably because of having User FG acc at 30. I will have to bump up to at least 40.

Otherwise LOTS of fun and the CPU played a competitive game. Even SEA backup QB Taylor ran me ragged he had 80 yards rushing and I couldn't stop him easily. If I had not missed three FG attempts and three XP I would have won but I never felt I was out of it.