View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 12:08 PM   #27
Da_Czar
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K20 Gameplay Blog - Motion Engine Upgrade, Handles, Read & React Defense, Of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
I'm a little confused on the CPU real shooting % part because I play with it on so will I be at an advantage because I use it now? Or when it is on then both user and cpu shoot with real %, and when it is off both shoot with release timing.
I like this change A-lot actually. It just means that every shot the AI shoots is no longer a perfect release. Before, if the AI perfect shot release had them shoot 50% form a certain area on the floor. Now, there is a variance to their shot release just like with a human so sometimes he has an early release and that 50% shot is only 40% for him on that particular possession.

The AI's timing is worse on lower levels so you can make more defensive mistakes and not pay as much. As you raise the level of play they get more accurate with their release timings. It is a dope change IMO.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B